Pages

Firday Inspiration File #56 and an Award

Friday, February 24, 2012


This week I have been honored by two bloggers whose work I admire,  Kelly and Suzanne!
Thanks so much ladies!

Liebster' is German for 'dearest'. The award is a 'share-the-love' arrangement, given to inspirational bloggers with less than 200 followers.

Here's the to-do list of any Liebster award recipient:

Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
Reveal your five blogger picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog
Copy and paste the award on your blog (see above)
Hope that those you award forward it to their favorite bloggers.

Here's my list:

These aren't the only blogs I love, as you know!  This is week #56 of The File.  Check out this week's great cards and projects!
See you tomorrow for the PTI Blog Hop!!


5 comments :

  1. Congratulations!!!
    Well deserved because I am constantly inspired by you!! :)
    And Thank You for the very honored spot in your Inspiration File...
    did a happy dance! :)
    I look at each week and love all that inspiration in one spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award. You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kara! Your blog and your work truly deserves the award. Apart from your gorgeous work, I particularly love your Friday Inspirational File :) Thanks for featuring my cards on it :)
    And thanks for honouring me and passing me the award. It is a sweet surprise :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Kara. It is well deserved. And thank you for featuring me on your blog and passing me the award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thx, Kara! I can't wait to pass it along (although you awarded some of my favorites already, hee hee!)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |