Pages

Friday Inspiration File #27 and PDCC #93

Friday, August 5, 2011

This is a card I made for the Play Date Cafe' Challenge #93
I really love this combination of summer melon colors!




Now check out this week's projects!

Love the simplicity of this card and the shirt Tina wore while photographing it.

Another beautifully simple card with great paper piecing.

Love this project, such a great idea too!

A soothing color scheme.

Awesome design inspiration perfectly translated to paper.

Taking a technique to the max:)

Just so sweet!

Pure genius!

Beautifully executed stitching, soft colors, subtle movement:)

Have a Great Weekend!!


Cardstock: PTI Vintage Cream, Spring Moss, Pure Poppy
Stamps: PTI Daydreamer, Half and Half
Ink: Memento Green, Black, PTI Pure Poppy and Berry Sorbet
Dies: Half and Half

20 comments :

  1. I love your card, Kara, and how you combined the Half and Half and Daydreamer sets! Great list of inspiration, too-- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kara. Those colors are amazing together. And another great list of inspiration this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kara!!! LOVE the sentiment too!! Thanks so much for joining us at The Play Date Cafe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful card Kara!!! Love how you used the Half and Half and Daydreamer sets!! I am totally inspired to get mine out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kara I love your work! I also really like your Friday Inspiration files - you have such great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card, and all the beautiful things you have found for your Friday inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kara, thank you so much for the shout out for my pinwheel card! You have absolutely made my day! :) I love what you've done here with the Half and Half die and the flowers. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Like the simplicity of it. And you are making me want the Half & Half dies/stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this--so pretty! Half & Half is becoming such a favorite of mine and I was so glad to see how well it works with Daydreamer. Of course, I don't have Daydreamer yet but you have encouraged me to add it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really beautiful card :O)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kara this card is so pretty! I LOVE how the flowers pop off the top of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty card! Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you put those flowers at the top of the card and hanging over the edge! Such a fun element!! this is really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful design work! Love the sentiment and the soft side of the colors. Thank you for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is just lovely Kara...great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So pretty. Love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Woot! Congrats on the Fab 4 - I loved this card! Hope you'll join us again this week in the Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Kara...congrats on being one of the Fab 4 over at The Play Date Cafe! Very deserving. This card is beyond beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |