Pages

Stamp A Faire Challenge #7

Saturday, July 23, 2011


I used stars from a few sets to create a unique look.  My favorite part of this card is the sentiment piece.  I first die cut the Spring Moss cardstock with the Notebook die then cut it again with one of the Half and Half dies.  Love it:)

Stamp A Faire couldn't have fallen on a better day.  It's so hot outside that there's no reason to go outside.  I'm having a great time stuck in the house today!!



Cradstock: PTI Spring Moss, Ripe Avocado, White
Stamps: PTI Star Prints, Tiny Tags, Half and Half
Ink: Memento Greens
Other: Notebook Die, Half and Half Die, Rhinestone

6 comments :

  1. Love your star background! These images look fantastic overlapped and the color scheme is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool, on the stars! Love it. I wanted to use my Tiny Tags for something original and unique, but couldn't quite muster the brain power to think of something. Very clever, too, on using that notebook die at the top of the half and half die cut - fantastic! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic use of the stars, and everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out great! I love your take on the challenge. Wish I had my July release to play with right now, it's scheduled to arrive on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh gosh..those stars look great together! Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THIS!!! So clever, your double-die-cutting. Looks great! And I LOVE the layered background that you built. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |