Pages

Mom, You're The Best

Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'm still having fun creating my own backgrounds. Here I have combined Tin Type and Polka Dot Basics to make a subtle or bold background. I chose to use the more subtle pattern on my card today.
I colored the clear plastic on the tip of the pins with my copic marker. A perfect match!






Cardstock: PTI Kraft, White, Spring Rain
Stamps: PTI Tin Type, Polka Dot Basics, Autumn Abundance, Fresh Alphabet, Bird Watching
Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Colorbox White
Punches: Martha Stewart Scallop and Butterfly, Fiskars Corner Rounder
Other: Ribbon, PTI Button, Making Memories Pins
Copics: B45

11 comments :

  1. I LOVE it! That's one of my favorite color combos! The custom colored pins are perfect and I love how you made your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors and how you combined bg stamps!! Wonderful card~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so clever how you combined those background sets. I need to start experimenting with those sets a little more! Your card is great and I love how you added that butterfly at the top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five different stamp sets on one card, that has to be a record! Ha! Nice job, I love how creative your backgrounds are! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creative backgrounds are great! Lovely color combo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many things to study on your card. Your backgrounds are great. Who needs to buy patterned paper when you can create these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that color combo! Your background is amazing! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ACK!!! I love this!! That color combo is awesome and I love your background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, that subtle BG is fab. I like how it adds so much to the final card. LOVE that you colored the pin tops with Copics too...don't you just love it when things match? *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a pretty card! I love the colors and the tin type paper, and the butterfly and pins are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, awesome, awesome!! Beautiful card and great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |