Pages

Happy For You

Friday, April 30, 2010


Waltzing Mouse is hosting a challenge with the chance of winning their new release products. I have been seeing their images more and more lately and would love to try them myself.

I used the sketch to make a companion to the Love Bug card from my previous post. A friend at work recently got engaged and I plan to give this set to her with a small gift of congratulations.


Cardstock: PTI White, Melon Berry, Sweet Blush, Kraft

Paper: PTI Polka Dot Parade

Stamps: PTI Enjoy The Ride, Tiny Treats Valentine

Ink: Memento Black, PTI Melon Berry

Copics: R30, R32, R35, T1, T4


13 comments :

  1. OOOOOOOO.... a MEGA darlin BOX and.... LOVE your design!!!
    Angela xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darned CUTE!! Fabulous, creative job with the challenge sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO darn cute ......... LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty box and it all coordinates! Way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is so adorable!! Such a creative take for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so cute. Don't you just love that little car!? I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! What a fun project! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet! what a great little gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It matches the card perfectly. Adorable box Kara. I want some WMS too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a neat box Kara, love the kraft with the brights!! Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my! I love this one, too!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |