Pages

Homemade Marshmallows

Friday, December 4, 2009



I used this recipe to make my own marshmallows. I wanted to try out the recipe to see how they came out before I made them as gifts. I used just a flower cookie cutter I had on hand to see how well they could be cut into shapes. I had originally planned on giving them in a snowflake shape. They came out really great. They were much easier to handle than I had anticipated. I think, though, that I will just cut them into cubes like these pictured below. I like the way they look and there won't be any waste. The cookie cutter left too much marshmallow wasted.

Have It Sweet

Have a great weekend. We might get some snow tomorrow!
Perfect for hot chocolate and marshmallows;)

1 comment :

  1. Hello! I'm inviting you to go to my blog.. I'm designing SVG file kits which can be used with your SCAL I hope you like it I'll be waiting for your visit!!!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |