Pages

New Supplies

Saturday, August 9, 2008




Picked up some new supplies today. I picked up some American Crafts cardstock. Up to now, I have been strictly a Bazzill user. I just love everything about Bazzill cardstock; the weight, the texture, and the colors are excellent. After comparing the two in the store, I felt that American Crafts really matched Bazzill in all those areas and it was on sale. I am excited to try it out. That will be the true test.

Another reason I wanted to pick up some new supplies today was because I was so inspired by a project that Keisha recently had on her blog. It is more than halfway complete and I really love it. I originally intended to put it in my Etsy shop, but now I am not so sure I can part with it. I'll post pics when I have finished. Here is a peek at the other supplies I bought. It might give you a hint as to which project inspired me.




Kara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |