Pages

My Favorite {YouTube} Channels

Sunday, August 10, 2014

Yesterday I mentioned how much I love card making/crafty videos.
I love watching how people create.  Sometimes I put on a video and just listen while I create something myself.  I shared Dawn's {WPlus9} Channel and today I have a few more. 
 


Vicky's channel is great. I love her card making videos, but it's her art journal videos that I love watching the most.



Yana makes beautiful and unique cards. 
Love listening to her accent too!
 


Darlene uses many mediums and I love learning about them. 
She's the reason I had to have Inktense pencils!
 


Jennifer shows you how to use what you have in new ways!



Nichol makes the most elaborate scenes!



Amy does a variety of styles.  So much fun to watch!

What are some of your favorites?
I'd love to check them out.

2 comments :

  1. When I can't sleep later I am going to watch these:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for sharing a link to my channel, Kara! I'm so happy you like my cards :)

    I'm off to check out the other channels.
    thanks again@

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |