Pages

Love You {Forever}

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

 
Today I have another card using distress paints.
They are even great to stamp with.
I dabbed a little onto my craft sheet, tapped the 'love' stamp into in, and stamped.
I was surprised how well it worked, even with a stamp that had text!
 

 
The weekend is almost here.
Do you have any plans?
We are going to a Halloween party.
Cute huh?
 
 
 

Cardstock: PTI White, Black, WP9 Lake House
Stamps: ME On Target, So Breezy, PTI Simply You
Ink: Versafine Onyx
Dies: WP9 Lacey Layers, PTI Ruby Rose, DE Banner Die, Word Die
Other: MS Black Liner Pen, Distress Paints

7 comments :

  1. I know I've said it many times Before,but you really do make the coolest designs - this is fabulous - love it! Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is so cool Kara! Love how you combined all the elements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Kara! Great colors and I like the little stitches you added! Hope you take a picture for us of your Halloween hairdo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card ! Fun hairdo too! Love all the different things you try with cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool!
    I love the "tie dye" effect on the die cut too!
    And I saw that hairstyle on Pinterest...
    so fun...
    and hope you have a great time at the party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a cool card, Kara! And I love that idea for your hair-- I saw your pic on FB-- looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |