Pages

ColourQ #148

Tuesday, July 31, 2012



As soon as I saw this photo that Arielle selected as color inspiration I knew I wanted to use the hexagon cover plate to mimic the design.


I hope you'll join us this week and create something with these juicy summer colors!
I can't wait to see it!

Today is also the lat day of the month.  The last day of the month is when we post The 12 Kits of Christmas post.  Check it out here.  Christina put together a great kit!



Cardstock: White, Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush, Orange Zest
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics I, Happy Hexagons
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Simply Chartreuse, Sweet Blush
Dies: Mat Stack, Lil' Inker Small Bow, Hexagon Cover Plate
Other: Flower

18 comments :

  1. Oh this is so striking and beautiful! Love the colors of the inspiration photo and how you used the hexagons to mimic the photo! Lovely, lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACCCKKK!!!! I LOVE this card! So fresh and fun! AND now I am going to spend some birthday money and get both those hexagon dies AND that LI bow die! CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet again another gorgeous ColourQ combo. I love how you blocked the colors on the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE this! Seriously love! It's fabulous, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! That bow is so fun and adds so much to the card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara your card is so gorgeous and that little bow tie is the perfect top off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply stunning Kara & I just love your new blog header :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card. love the hexagon background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Kara! Your card is amazing!! That background is perfect and the white center and bow are clean and fresh to go perfectly with it. If you could enter, you would win!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous!!
    Gorgeous colors...
    and love the hexagons...
    perfect!! :)
    Love the new blog header too...
    isn't that set fabulous?

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW!! this is stunning and I love that you kept the mat stack white....the small little sentiment is just perfect! gorgeous bow, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just beautiful. Love how you used the hexagons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those hexagons Kara! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun card, Kara, love those hexagon die cuts! well done! Have a wonderful Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kara….. wow! I love this card and the way you used the hexagon…. the colors are gorgeous, and so is the bow! Love this !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is gorgeous. Love the bow, it makes your card terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOooo this is so fun Kara and I love the sweet polka dot bow! Great card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so pretty, Kara. I love how you distributed the colors in the background.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |