Pages

Friday Inspiration File #32

Friday, September 9, 2011

The first week of school is over! Whew! I'm beat.  It was a great week.  All of the teacher's on my team this year are great, but am I ready for some relaxation.  Sunday is my birthday and my husband is painting my craft room for me!  I have never shown my space on my blog because of the hideous color of the room!  It's a room we haven't gotten to redoing since we bought our house, but now it's time.  We have been referring to it as "the skin room" if that gives you any indication of the bland, yucky color that it is.  Think really bad self tanner! Ha! 
I'm excited to see the room transformed. 
Have a great weekend!!
A beautiful ode to summer.

And a 'Hello' to fall.

Four pretty hearts all in a row.

What's black, white, and red all over?

Another fall beauty!

For all of us September babies, a paper cake!

A gorgeous floral!

Rip and Roll!

A really fanciful set of Christmas cards!

I hope you have enjoyed these wonderful projects and have left them some well deserved compliments!

4 comments :

  1. Thanks for the shout-out! Can't wait to see pics of the new paint job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kara, for linking my card! I have had a lot of extra visitors this afternoon! Good luck with the painting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out on your Friday Inspiration File! Will you show pics of your new paint job? I can't wait to hear what color you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the room redesign and painting! Sounds like it will be beautiful when it's done. Hope you had a nice birthday too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |