Pages

If I Could Do It All Again

Wednesday, February 11, 2009



Would I Change Anything?
My inspiration this week came from Leonardo Da Vinci. I started thinking about all of his mechanical drawings in his many notebooks. All the brown tones and scribbled (backwards) notes. If he had figured out a way to make time travel possible, would I go back and do it all gain or change anything? Many times I have said to myself, "I wish I had done this.." "I wish I had done that...", but what it comes down to is, would I take a chance and risk giving up my present to correct things in my past? No Way! I am satisfied in knowing that I am learning from my mistakes.



1 comment :

  1. Pretty card, I love Davinci. I like the distressed edges of this piece. Nice job.
    I like the saying you put with it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |