Pages

Summer Time {Free Gift With Purchase}

Sunday, May 27, 2018

 
 
A ton of great promotions going on right now in the WPlus9 Store.  Not only is there a brand New Arrivals, but also Free Gift with purchase of $60 or more and 25% Off Companion Dies!
 
 
The free set is called Summer Time and is available while supplies last.  It includes a few sentiments and accents, but the main focus is this hysterical flamingo image.  I've created this little 'look through a porthole' scene with Summer Time as well as a few other newly released sets: Flock Yeah!, Oh My Gostrich!, And Many More

 
I have also used a few old staples like the 4 Bar Stitched Rectangle Die and Love Mom Layers Die.  I have fussy cut and popped up several elements in the scene and added some fun Wink of Stella for some sparkle.  I love this card.  It's so fun!

 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |