Hi! Friends of ours got engaged this past week. We met because the groom-to-be is a coworker of my husband. I'm always sending baked goods to work with Ryan and this called for something special. I made 24 vanilla cupcakes with a vanilla buttercream frosting. I wanted to make sure that the bride-to-be could enjoy a cupcake, too, so I packaged up two of the cupcakes in special little boxes. I tied them up his and hers style. Ribbon for her, baker's twine for him. I created seals for the boxes using the Little Labels stamp set and dies from Papertrey Ink. I included a card that I made quite awhile ago with stamps and dies from WPlus9.
I added color with distress paints through a stencil, die cut hearts, and added doodle lines. See the original post here.
Here are a list of all of the winners from the
Thanks so much for helping us show Kelly some appreciation and love. All of the winners are being contacted via email.
• $25 gift certificate from Simon Says Stamp #38 Arianna Barbara (from Shelly’s blog)
• $25 gift certificate from the Ink Road #10 Henriette (from Brandi’s blog)
• a Police Woman digi stamp from Lia Stampz #83 Angela Restad (from Ardyth’s blog)
• $25 gift certificate from a2z Scrapbooking #24 Charlene (from Dee’s blog)
• a crafty goodie bag from a2z Scrapbooking #19 Leslee (from Amy’s blog)
• a crafty goodie bag from Hero Arts #37 Liz Gessner McAlliston (from LauraJane’s blog)
• a $25 gift certificate to any online craft store (winner’s choice) from DJ Kard Creations #56 Cat Craig (from Kristie Goulet’s blog)
• a $25 gift certificate from Altenew #53 Vinita Jain (from the A2Z Scrapbooking blog)
• a stamp set from Dee’s Art Impressions #53 Jeanne (from Char’s blog)
*Affiliate Links Used