Pages

Live Your Dream

Monday, September 8, 2014

 
Good Morning.
I have another card that features several products from the
This card started with a piece of watercolor paper.
I stamped a sentiment from Dream Believer and a few small images from Little Bits with Versamark ink and embossed them with white embossing powder.  Then I dripped on and worked around several colors of PURE COLOR Dye Ink refills.  I let that dry and then die cut the circle and leaves with the Dreamcatcher Dies.  I die cut a few more pieces from black cardstock and assembled my dreamcatcher. 

 
When I first met Ryan he had a dreamcatcher hanging in his truck from his rear view mirror.  This set is fun to work with and it brings back wonderful memories of dating my husband!
I hope you have a wonderful day.
 
 

Cardstock: WP9 White, Black, TH Watercolor Paper
Stamps: WP9 Dream Believer, Little Bits
Ink: WP9 Dye Ink Refills in Mojito, Ocean Drive, and Wild Mango, Versafine Black Onyx, Versafine
Dies: WP9 Dreamcatcher Die Set
Other: White Embossing Powder

5 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |