Pages

Inspired By Logos

Thursday, June 30, 2011


I've always loved this logo.  On the treadmill yesterday it hit me, Modern Basics would be perfect for this.  I jumped off the treadmill and made a little note, I tend to forget:)  I used just about every ink color that I have..just about;)

Are there any logos that inspire you?

I've also entered it into the Embellish Rainbow Challenge!



Cardstock: PTI White, Summer Sunrise
Stamps: PTI Modern Basics, Spiral Bouquet, Fresh Alphabet, Beautiful Blooms
Ink: Too Many To List:)
Other: Xacto Knife

15 comments :

  1. Kara this is absolutely adorable! I love how logos can inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm..never thought about a logo inspiring me. I'll have to look around and see. :)

    This card is really cute and I really like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! loved seeing how different crafters get their inspiration - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, Kara! Great card and I absolutely LOVE your inspiration and how you translated it to a card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABBY ..... too bad you were not being inspired on your plane trip down there for some R and R :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You clever bee! This is so cool and fab! You really channeled the Bahamas in the most wonderful of ways.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fantastic Kara! Way to be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great inspiration, Kara. Love your interprtation = great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super card! Love all the colors and so CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE how you used the Bahamas logo for your inspiration for this wonderful, graphic card!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a really great interpretation of the logo! Excellent idea - logo hunt soon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea; super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Kara, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great eye for design, Kara! I love how you applied what you saw in the logo to your card... awesome! So glad you joined us for the Embellish Color Trends Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. In this post you are given some
    well destined logos
    i really impressed to see it.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |