Pages

Move Over Chip Clip

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I love using clothespins as chip clips and instead of those little plastic things on the bread bag.  After seeing so many decorated clips lately, I decided to try stamping on mine.  I used brown Staz-On ink and then distressed the edges with Papertrey's Tea Dye Duo.  I decided to embellish them further, but they really looked great as is, too!

The grocery list clip has two Basic Grey magnets which hold the list securely on the refrigerator.



So, easy to do.  I can't wait to try other stamps on them!

8 comments :

  1. Kara,
    This is such a great idea! Love the ones you made for the doggy treats!
    Brandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea! Like the stamping on the wood. Great gift idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea, Kara!! I will definitely be making some of these. They would be such a cute touch to anyone's kitchen. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You clever girl! I love when things are beautiful AND functional, and these sure are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These came out great! Very clever. I especially like the doggie treat one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them, Kara! What a clever and smart way to decorate the clips. Also, a very cool way to use the Just For You set. It's a great gift idea too! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |