Pages

Jake Turns 7

Tuesday, May 4, 2010





Just a quick little card for our friend's son. I wanted the card to include a little something, so I made him a personalized bookmark. I always liked having things with my name on them, especially because my name was always so hard to find.

Cardstock: PTI Lemon Tart, White, Spring Rain, Spring Moss

Paper: PTI Bitty Dot Basics

Stamps: PTI Outlines Alphabet, Enjoy The Ride, Fresh Alphabet

Ink: Memento Black, PTI Enchanted Evening

Copics: YG93, YG95, T1, T4, B45, B39

Punches: Fiskars Upper Crest, Scallop Circle, and Star

Other: Ribbon

8 comments :

  1. Love the number stamps on the car. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bookmark idea is a terrific one, Kara! I'm sure he'll love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is really cute! I love the book mark idea...perfect age for it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO adorable! I love the bookmark idea! It is so fun! Love Enjoy the Ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute idea, I love that you included the personalized bookmark! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara, I absolutely love this. My oldest will be 11 on Monday, and I really want to CASE this idea Kara...
    Your cars are colored so amazingly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute. Great idea to include the bookmark too. I bet he will love it. I am also enjoying what you have been making with the outline alphabet set too. You are making me want it even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |