Pages

Can't Thank You Enough

Monday, March 12, 2018

This post includes affiliate  links.
 
Hey! In an attempt to bring a little sunshine to your Monday {and mine} I have a card on the WPlus9 Blog today.  I thought I'd share a second, but similar, card here on my blog too!  Both cards feature the Summer Blooms stamp set.


I created a bright cluster of flowers using beautiful colors of PURE Color Dye Ink.  I added a few black dots sprinkled around the design using a small stamp from the Dream Believer stamp set.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.  "I can't thank you enough, but I'll try!"
 
 

3 comments :

  1. Beautiful, Kara! Love the spring colors. And the little clusters of black dots are wonderful accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely breath of fresh spring air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous design you created with your flowers and leaves! That sentiment is a fun one with the tag line, "but I'll try". I love the black dots you added too!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |