Pages

WPlus9 June 2015 Release In Review

Saturday, June 6, 2015

 
It's the weekend! We went out with friends last night and had a great time.  Even though I woke up late this morning I've gotten the house cleaning all done and I'm headed out now for some pretty nonpareils for some cupcakes I'll be baking tomorrow.  The cupcakes are for a baby shower luncheon at Ryan's work!
 
I realized I had one more card that I didn't have a chance to share during release week. This adorable giraffe is from the Party Animal stamp set.  I colored him, and the little bird, with copic markers and then covered them in glitter.  I adhered them to a piece of Kraft cardstock that was die cut with the Love Mom Layers Die and then embossed with the Lattice Frame Die.  The lattice die fits perfectly inside the rounded rectangle. 
 
Here are a few of my favorites from Dawn and the DT that you shouldn't miss:
 



 
Enjoy your weekend!
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |