Pages

Reindeer Sweater

Saturday, November 22, 2014

 
Good Morning
It's been so chilly here I've been pulling out all my thick, warm sweaters. I don't have a sweater quite like this, but I'd totally wear one even though Ryan called this an "ugly sweater."  Monday it's supposed to be 70 though!
 
 
I stamped several images from Fair Isle Backgrounds in Cranberry Crush ink.  It's such a beautiful holiday color, a nice alternative to bright red.  I die cut one of the stags, from the Stag Trio Die Set, twice.  I flipped one over to get a mirror image.  I added a simple Simon Says Stamp banner and sentiment to finish it off.


I have another version using a different stag that I shared on Instagram last night. Have an awesome weekend and thanks for stopping by! 




Cardstock: WP9 Cranberry Crush, White
Stamps: WP9 Fair Isle, SSS All Occasion Sentiments
Ink: WP9 Cranberry Crush
Dies: WP9 Stag Trio, SSS Tilted Banners

7 comments :

  1. I would totally wear a sweater like this too! LOVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is gorgeous. I have that fair isle stamp set and want to make something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your addition of the stag dies with the fair isle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card--such beautiful stamping! The large stags work wonderfully with your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy smokes dude. This is phenomenal!! Perfect placement as always ;)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |