Pages

Monday, Monday

Monday, September 15, 2014

 
Hi!
Happy Monday
I thought I'd share a few Instagram pictures with you today mainly because the only halfway decent picture of this card I could get was with my iphone!  Kraft.......;)  I used Pretty Peonies and stamped the first and second step in white pigment ink.  Then, I added color with Derwent Inktense Pencils and water.  Accented with some dots and a sentiment from Dream Believer.  Had to get the envelope in on the action too!
 
 
Thank you to my sweet, crafty friends for all of the beautiful birthday cards!
 
 
This month's 12 Kits Of Occasions will be a REWIND!  Revisiting old kit leftovers and using those up.  We have invited past DT member and Guest Designers to join us on the 30th so it should be a lot of fun!  We will also be introducing a new member! I plan on focusing on Christmas cards, but expect everything from Birthday to Get Well to Thanksgiving!
 
See you later
 
 
 

7 comments :

  1. Fun post. Makes me want to pull out all my leftovers right now! Love the white on kraft, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought to use white ink with the inktense pencils!! It looks amazing!! and I agree kraft is the cranky b of paper ;) My photos are always weird . . .maybe that's why I never use it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card...and happy belated birthday! What an awesome collection of the finest hand crafted cards! Can hardly wait to see what ya'll pull together for this next round of Kit rewind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a great post Kara! I happen to have all mine out on my desk and floor, right now. 6 done!
    Your flowers are so pretty on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love your card, Kara -- it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous!
    And I'm gonna be pulling all my goodies out this weekend...
    yikes!
    It's gonna look an explosion there's so much! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |