Pages

ColourQ #155

Tuesday, September 18, 2012


 
Good Morning!
It is time once again, for a new challenge from the ColourQ!!
This beautiful inspiration photo just begged me to get out my rose stamps.

 
I love this chevron paper. 
 I have been trying to incorporate more patterned paper lately. 
I have so many pretty ones that I just don't use.
I hope you'll join us this week at the ColourQ!
 I'd love to see how this photo inspired you! 



Cardstock: White
Paper: My Mind's Eye
Stamps: Sweet Life, Happy Hexagons
Ink: Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Plum Pudding, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado
Dies: Sweet Life
Other: Lavender Moon Ribbon

11 comments :

  1. Such a beautiful card. Those chevrons really set off your roses so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Kara! I love the sentiment up the side like that!
    My MIL has those dishes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that chevron paper, too! And the yellow flowers on top look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the printed paper, and the yellow flowers. I need to use my set more even though I bought it so late. Gorgeous card, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Kara--the chevron paper looks fabulous and I love the layered flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous as always!
    That chevron paper is perfect...
    and those gorgeous blooms!!
    Stunning!
    And there's nothing wrong with just "collecting" paper...
    I do it all the time! :)
    Seriously...
    Suzanne can never reveal what she saw when she visited...
    highly classified!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to incorporate more paper. I wish I could get it to look like this! This is such a beautiful card, Kara!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Egads, this is so beautiful!!! I love those colors without the darker purple. The way you have the sentiment on the side is so cool. Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is really something special, the design, colors, all of it is fab!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |