Pages

ColourQ #119

Tuesday, January 10, 2012




Another great inspiration photo from Arielle at The ColourQ Challenge Blog this week!  My card is heavily inspired by this card designed by Sarah Webb.
It's just so beautiful!!
I made this card is for a PTI forum friend who was so kind as to offer me this limited edition Thank You stamp set that PTI gave out during their December release. Isn't that sweet? There are really great people on the boards at PTI. If you haven't ever visited, you should. You're sure to make some great new friends!



Join us!
Thanks for stopping by.



Cardstock: PTI White, Soft Stone, Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Orange Zest
Stamps: PTI Fancy Flourishes, Houndstooth, Delightful Dahlia, Woodgrain, Limited Edition Thank You Set
Ink: Memento Angel Pink, Tangelo, Black, Bright Pink
Dies: PTI Hearts, Beautiful Blooms II, Double Ended Banner, Provo Craft Flowers
Other: Rhinestones

10 comments :

  1. Gorgeous!
    Love all the blooms and color...
    and that sentiment!!
    I missed out too because I don't order at release any longer...
    but this month is challenging me already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful ! Love your use of all the flower dies . As always put together so beautifully !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kara, new to your blog...popping over here from ColourQ. I love your gorgeous style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love these colors--what a fun week it will be. I like how you used that new thank you stamp, and all those other die cuts--just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love this card. It is so soft and beautiful. You put it together so well. What a fantastic palette this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kara I am completely IN LOVE with this card!!! WOW so sweet. This is my first time to play along with the challenge! Looking forward to many more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I love how you layered all the blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, love all the little pieces and layering here! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kara, this is so pretty, and unique! I love that collage effect, Isn't Pinterest the coolest thing since sliced bread?? :) the clips are the mini library clips from Stampin' Up! I used to be a demonstrator, but I'm not anymore, so now I just order through Sylvia. I'll have to see if I can find you on the PTI forum- I just joined & don't know anyone yet! Big hugs- thanks for pipping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loads of gorgeous cards on your blog Kara but I had to comment on this one - it's breathtaking! Love that combination of layered elements and the Strawberry Shortcake colour combo!

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving me some love! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |