Pages

Make It Monday #23 Pockets With Edgers Dies

Tuesday, July 12, 2011



This week's MIM Challenge was to use PTI Edger Dies to create a pocket.  Since I don't have any edger dies in my collection, I had to get creative.  I die cut a piece of Rustic White cardstock using the Mat Stack #5 die.  I attached it to a strip of Kraft cardstock that had already been cut to the appropriate width for my card.  Then I trimmed the excess from the sides. 


Thanks for stopping by!



Carstock: PTI Lemon Tart, Aqua Mist, Rustic White, Kraft, LT Bitty Box Basics Paper, AM Bitty Dot Basics Paper
Stamps: PTI Take Note, Delightful Dahlia
Ink: PTI Tea Dye Duo, Memento Angel Pink, MS Aqua
Other: Copics, Double Ended Banner Die, Limitless Layers Die, Mat Stack #5, Paper Clip, Sweet Blush Buttons, Corner Rounder Punch, Upper Crest Border Punch, Scallop Border Punch

8 comments :

  1. So pretty!! I love the way you used the buttons! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How innovative! I really like how you have pulled everything together so cohesively, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No edgers dies? No problem! The mat stack worked great, Kara! I must say that my favorite little touches are the paperclip, and how you placed the buttons--love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. i love your color combination as well as use of embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I like the soft summer colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I like how you used the mat stack to make the pocket, and the buttons are perfect as you've placed them. Love the added paperclip too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't have edgers either, so I love all the alternatives I'm seeing! This little pocket is spot on! Love all those yellow bits!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aren't you clever! I don't have edgers die either but this is such a brilliant idea I might just try it. The buttons are perfect and so is the paperclip!

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |