Pages

I Miss You, Friend!

Monday, May 30, 2011


Just a simple one layer card today.   I've been thinking about how much fun my girl friends and I used to have when we all lived in the same town.  We are still great friends, but we are split up between 3 states. 
I miss them! 

Love this little snail :)
I hope to have time to make a card for this week's Make It Monday!
See you later!



Cardstock: PTI Kraft
Stamps: PTI Flutterby Friend
Ink: Memento Black, PTI Tea Dye Duo
Other: Copics, Corner Rounder Punch

4 comments :

  1. What a sweet card. The muted colors are really nice and the little snail is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card and this stamp set is perfect for a Missing You friend card. Love that little snail too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great one layer card! It makes me think of cool folksy fabric. I like how the colouring looks on kraft too.

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |