Pages

Friday Inspiration File #2

Friday, February 11, 2011

This is my second Friday Inspiration File post. 
There was definitely no shortage of beautiful projects this week!

This first link isn't a project, but a craft room.  Gail Linder has such a creative space.

Beatiful scrapbook pages by Carly.

A really great mini book made with word flashcards by Danielle, PTI's newest design team member.

A really beautiful card made with one of the PTI Anniversary tag downloads by Daniela.

Another PTI tag card that I loved by Dolly Mixtures.

Another stunner from Bibbi.

I don't think there is a week when Maile doesn't make something I love.

This is such a sweet card by Regan.

Really creative use of buttons on this card by Dana F.

Love Jen's heart hot air balloons!

Love how Susan stamped sentiments over the stamped birthday cake.

Enjoy poking around on their blogs and have a great weekend!

3 comments :

  1. I love this post, it is a great way for me to find new inspirational crafters! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fabulous! I love that you've used your blog as a platform for showcasing other blogs. Just a great idea. I'll be back to check out future Inspiration Fridays

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kara, thanks for doing this! I'm off to check out some of these blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete

Proudly designed by | mlekoshi playground |